Do you have a 24V application? Then we have your solution. The Astro Lithium 24V 60Ah is our most common battery for 24V trolling motors. Troll all day long with the advanced technology of lithium!
Like all of our batteries, this battery can be operated in series or parallel applications for even more power and capacity.
- Zero maintenance required.
- Can be mounted in any orientation. Upside down, sideways, angled, or right side up. Send in your creative mounts and twice a year we will pick a winner for some Astro Lithium gear!
- Automatic internal cell balancing
- Up to 50% lighter than traditional lead acid batteries.
- 8-Year "No Gimmicks" Warranty
Battery Management System
Every Astro Lithium battery has on board Battery Management System, also known as a BMS. The BMS protects the battery from the following situations:
- over-current (not allowing too much amp draw)
- short circuit
The BMS also performs the following functions.
- Balances the individual battery cells to optimize battery longevity and efficiency.
- Automatically stops battery charging in below freezing temperatures that may harm the battery cells. The BMS will automatically resume charging when the temperature reaches above 32 degrees Fahrenheit again.
Bluetooth Technology Built-In
- Standard with built-in Bluetooth monitoring using the Astro Lithium smartphone app.
- View your batteries state of charge, cycle count, current charge and discharge rates, and much more with state of the art Bluetooth technology.
- Bluetooth SIG Registered
- FCC Certified
10.15" x 6.50" x 8.25"
|3000 cycles at 90% DoD
|Storage Discharge Rate
|~3% per month
|32°F to 115°F
|-4°F to 140°F
|Max Continuous Discharge
|Max Pulse Discharge
If you have the proper charger, charging lithium batteries is no different than most other battery types. Any charger from us, or any charger with an AGM Charging profile will work perfect. Standard lead acid battery chargers will not allow you to maximize the performance of lithium batteries. Due to their lower operating voltage, a standard lead acid battery charger may only charge your Astro Lithium battery to 60% to 80% of its full potential. We strongly recommend a LiFePO4 rated charger to get the most out of your batteries.
All of our batteries are shipped FREE to the Lower 48 United States. All products ship via UPS Ground.
No. This battery does not have the high cranking amps required to start a boat or car engine. This battery is for deep cycle applicaitons such as operating trolling motors, golf carts, marine electronics, and many more.
Yes, our batteries are great for operating in series or parallel applications.
LFP batteries are very safe. When we hear about lithium battery fires, those are related to other Lithium-Ion battery chemistries. Our batteries are Lithium Iron Phosphate and use a different chemistry that is much more stable.
Lithium iron phosphate has excellent thermal and chemical stability. These batteries stay cool in higher temperatures. They are also incombustible when mishandled during rapid charges and discharges or when there are short circuit issues. Lithium iron phosphate does not experience thermal runaway in the same way that other lithium-ion batteries do, as the phosphate cathode will not burn or explode during overcharging or overheating as the battery remains cool.
While our voltages vary slightly, they are completely fine to work with 12 volt, 24 volt and 36 volt applications.
The variation stems from the nominal voltage of an LiFePO4 cell being 3.2 volts. When assembled in packs, the closest multiples become 12.8 volts, 25.6 volts and 38.4 volts. These voltages are well within the operating limits of 12v, 24v and 36v equipment.
These lithium batteries are the real deal. I replaced my old lead acid batteries with these and I wish I had done it years ago. Night and day difference in performance.
Should have done this a lot sooner. Highly recommend Astro Lithium. I almost went with Dakota, but chose Astro due to the ultra competitive pricing, and top notch customer service.
Very helpful with answering questions during the sales process. I’m very happy with them so far.
Out of this world performance. I use these batteries for my boat flounder gigging all through the night and they haven't failed me yet.