8 Year "No Gimmicks" Warranty
To learn why we call our warranty a "No Gimmicks" Warranty, check out this article.
Astro Lithium warrants its batteries against defects in materials or workmanship for eight (8) years from the original date of manufacture. All other products such as chargers and accessories come with a one (1) warranty.
- During the product warranty period, Astro Lithium will credit, replace, or repair the product if the product is deemed to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Astro Lithium to the original purchaser only. Warranties are non-transferable.
- This warranty does not cover misuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper installation, or normal wear and tear.
- This warranty does not cover disasters such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, lightning, improper electric current, or acts of God.
- Astro Lithium is not responsible for loss of data, time or hardware failure besides our products. Astro Lithium is not responsible any loss work ("down time") caused by a product requiring service.
- For a battery to be exchanged under warranty, the Astro Lithium manufactured serial number must be present on the battery. Removal of this date code will void the warranty.
- This warranty and all agreements shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Florida.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Any feelings of skepticism you might have about investing in an LFP battery is completely normal! This is why Astro Lithium makes every effort to absorb as much risk as possible so you're free to make a good decision. We want to make it easy for you to prove that our batteries are quality products backed by quality support.
We want you as our customer to be 100% satisfied. Astro Lithium guarantees you a 30-Day Return window (beginning the date of receipt) to evaluate your purchase.
Within the thirty (30) days, and for any reason, you may exercise your right to return or exchange your purchase. A refund or exchange will be issued once the battery has been returned and all items are accounted for. Returned items are subject to a ten percent (10%) restocking fee.