Golf carts, home energy solutions, off-grid, and many more applications await this 48V 76Ah beast. Shed over 200 pounds of your golf cart and cruise endlessly with the latest in lithium cell technology. Or bundle a few of these together for days on end of off-grid electricity storage.
We engineer for durability and reliability too. Durability means operating in freezing temperatures all the way down to -4°F all the way up to 140°F. The built in BMS system protects against over charging, over discharging, over current and over heating.
- Zero maintenance required.
- Can be mounted in any orientation. Upside down, sideways, angled, or right side up. Send in your creative mounts and twice a year we will pick a winner for some Astro Lithium gear!
- Automatic internal cell balancing
- Up to 50% lighter than traditional lead acid batteries.
- 8-Year "No Gimmicks" Warranty
Battery Management System
Every Astro Lithium battery has on board Battery Management System, also known as a BMS. The BMS protects the battery from the following situations:
- over-current (not allowing too much amp draw)
- short circuit
The BMS also performs the following functions.
- Balances the individual battery cells to optimize battery longevity and efficiency.
- Automatically stops battery charging in below freezing temperatures that may harm the battery cells. The BMS will automatically resume charging when the temperature reaches above 32 degrees Fahrenheit again.
20.50" x 10.50" x 9.00"
|Cycle Life||3000 cycles at 90% DoD|
|Storage Discharge Rate||~3% per month|
|Charging Temperature||32°F to 115°F|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F to 140°F|
|Max Continuous Discharge||150A|
|Max Pulse Discharge||600A|
Shipping is free on all batteries and chargers. All products are shipped via UPS Ground. Due to federal regulations, we cannot ship batteries overnight.
In most cases, orders will ship within 1 business day.
8 Year "No Gimmicks" Warranty
To learn why we call our warranty a "No Gimmicks" Warranty, check out this article.
Astro Lithium warrants its batteries against defects in materials or workmanship for eight (8) years from the original date of manufacture. All other products such as chargers and accessories come with a one (1) warranty.
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Astro Lithium to the original purchaser only. Warranties are non-transferable.
- This warranty does not cover misuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper installation, or normal wear and tear.
- This warranty does not cover disasters such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, lightning, improper electric current, or acts of God.
- Astro Lithium is not responsible for loss of data, time or hardware failure besides our products. Astro Lithium is not responsible any loss work ("down time") caused by a product requiring service.
- During the product warranty period, Astro Lithium will credit, replace, or repair the product if the product is deemed to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- This limited warranty does not cover a battery that has reached the end of its normal life cycle that may occur within the warranty period. A battery with significant usage may endure its normal life cycle of 2000 to 3000 cycles within the normal 8 year warranty period. Astro Lithium reserves the right to deny a warranty claim if the battery is determined, upon inspection, to be at its normal end of life even if within the warranty period.
- For a battery to be exchanged under warranty, the Astro Lithium manufactured date code must be present on the battery. Removal of this date code will void the warranty.
- This warranty and all agreements shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Florida.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Any feelings of skepticism you might have about investing in an LFP battery is completely normal! This is why Astro Lithium makes every effort to absorb as much risk as possible so you're free to make a good decision. We want to make it easy for you to prove that our batteries are quality products backed by quality support.
We want you as our customer to be 100% satisfied. Astro Lithium guarantees you a 30-Day Return window (beginning the date of receipt) to evaluate your purchase.
Within the thirty (30) days, and for any reason, you may exercise your right to return or exchange your purchase. A refund or exchange will be issued once the battery has been returned and all items are accounted for. Returned items are subject to a ten percent (10%) restocking fee.
Our batteries are have been tested to be compatible with all major golf cart brands such as EZ-GO, Club Car, Yamaha, Star, Cushman and many more. You can drop this battery into any 48V golf cart with ease.
If you have the proper charger, charging lithium batteries is no different than most other battery types. Any charger from us, or any charger with an AGM Charging profile will work perfect. Standard lead acid battery chargers will not allow you to maximize the performance of lithium batteries. Due to their lower operating voltage, a standard lead acid battery charger may only charge your Astro Lithium battery to 60% to 80% of its full potential. We strongly recommend a LiFePO4 rated charger to get the most out of your batteries.
All of our batteries are shipped FREE to the Lower 48 United States. All products ship via UPS Ground.
Our 48V battery can only be operated in parallel mode. Up to 6 batteries can be tied together to create over 450 amp hours of capacity.
This model can not be operated in a series.
LFP batteries are very safe. When we hear about lithium battery fires, those are related to other Lithium-Ion battery chemistries. Our batteries are Lithium Iron Phosphate and use a different chemistry that is much more stable.
Lithium iron phosphate has excellent thermal and chemical stability. These batteries stay cool in higher temperatures. They are also incombustible when mishandled during rapid charges and discharges or when there are short circuit issues. Lithium iron phosphate does not experience thermal runaway in the same way that other lithium-ion batteries do, as the phosphate cathode will not burn or explode during overcharging or overheating as the battery remains cool.
Yes, but you will you need to add a converter. We recommend the Reliance 48V to 12V Golf Cart Voltage Reducer. This DC to DC converter will plug into our 48V battery and reduce the voltage down to 12V to run all the 12V accessories on your golf cart.
These lithium batteries are the real deal. I replaced my old lead acid batteries with these and I wish I had done it years ago. Night and day difference in performance.
Should have done this a lot sooner. Highly recommend Astro Lithium. I almost went with Dakota, but chose Astro due to the ultra competitive pricing, and top notch customer service.
Very helpful with answering questions during the sales process. I’m very happy with them so far.
Out of this world performance. I use these batteries for my boat flounder gigging all through the night and they haven't failed me yet.