Our best selling battery, the Astro Lithium 12v 100Ah Lithium Battery is our most versatile option available. Able to run in both series or parallel ensures there is no job this battery cannot handle.
This battery is most commonly used for replacing Group 27 or 31 batteries, but with significant weight savings and a huge boost in performance. Depending on the application, the 12v 100Ah will power your needs for twice as long as a traditional Group 27 lead acid battery, all while being about 40 pounds lighter!
Our superior cell density means this 100Ah battery is smaller and lighter than other 100Ah lithium batteries. But don't take our word for it, see for yourself. While this battery is equivalent in dimensions to Group 24 battery, most competitors are at a Group 27 sized battery to equal the same capacity as us.
- IP65 rating enclosure means high tolerance to harsh environments with exposure to dust and water.
- Zero maintenance required.
- Can be mounted in any orientation. Upside down, sideways, angled, or right side up. Send in your creative mounts and twice a year we will pick a winner for some Astro Lithium gear!
- Automatic internal cell balancing
- Up to 50% lighter than traditional lead acid batteries.
- 8-Year "No Gimmicks" Warranty
Battery Management System
Every Astro Lithium battery has on board Battery Management System, also known as a BMS.
The main functions of the Astro Lithium BMS are as follows:
Cell balancing: Our BMS ensures that all the cells within a battery pack are balanced and charged equally. This helps to prevent overcharging or undercharging of individual cells, which can cause performance issues or even damage to the battery.
Charge control: Our BMS regulates the charging process to ensure that the battery is charged within safe limits. This helps to prevent overcharging, which can cause overheating and damage to the battery.
Discharge control: The BMS regulates the discharge process to prevent the battery from being discharged beyond safe limits. This helps to prevent damage to the battery and extends its lifespan.
Temperature control: The BMS monitors the temperature of the battery and regulates the charging and discharging processes to ensure that the battery operates within safe temperature limits. This helps to prevent overheating, which can cause performance issues and damage to the battery.
State of charge (SOC) and state of health (SOH) monitoring: Our BMS monitors the SOC and SOH of the battery to provide information on the battery's capacity and health. This helps to prevent overcharging, undercharging, and other issues that can damage the battery and shorten its lifespan.
10.15" x 6.50" x 8.25"
(Equal to Group 24 Battery)
|Cycle Life||3000 cycles at 90% DoD|
|Storage Discharge Rate||~3% per month|
|Charging Temperature||32°F to 115°F|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F to 140°F|
|Max Continuous Discharge||100A|
|Max Pulse Discharge||200A|
Shipping is free on all batteries and chargers. All products are shipped via UPS Ground. Due to federal regulations, we cannot ship batteries overnight.
In most cases, orders will ship within 1 business day.
8 Year "No Gimmicks" Warranty
To learn why we call our warranty a "No Gimmicks" Warranty, check out this article.
Astro Lithium warrants its batteries against defects in materials or workmanship for eight (8) years from the original date of manufacture. All other products such as chargers and accessories come with a one (1) warranty.
- This warranty extends only to products distributed and/or sold by Astro Lithium to the original purchaser only. Warranties are non-transferable.
- This warranty does not cover misuse, neglect, accidental damage, improper installation, or normal wear and tear.
- This warranty does not cover disasters such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, lightning, improper electric current, or acts of God.
- Astro Lithium is not responsible for loss of data, time or hardware failure besides our products. Astro Lithium is not responsible any loss work ("down time") caused by a product requiring service.
- During the product warranty period, Astro Lithium will credit, replace, or repair the product if the product is deemed to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- This limited warranty does not cover a battery that has reached the end of its normal life cycle that may occur within the warranty period. A battery with significant usage may endure its normal life cycle of 2000 to 3000 cycles within the normal 8 year warranty period. Astro Lithium reserves the right to deny a warranty claim if the battery is determined, upon inspection, to be at its normal end of life even if within the warranty period.
- For a battery to be exchanged under warranty, the Astro Lithium manufactured date code must be present on the battery. Removal of this date code will void the warranty.
- This warranty and all agreements shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Florida.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
Any feelings of skepticism you might have about investing in an LFP battery is completely normal! This is why Astro Lithium makes every effort to absorb as much risk as possible so you're free to make a good decision. We want to make it easy for you to prove that our batteries are quality products backed by quality support.
We want you as our customer to be 100% satisfied. Astro Lithium guarantees you a 30-Day Return window (beginning the date of receipt) to evaluate your purchase.
Within the thirty (30) days, and for any reason, you may exercise your right to return or exchange your purchase. A refund or exchange will be issued once the battery has been returned and all items are accounted for. Returned items are subject to a ten percent (10%) restocking fee.
Our batteries are have been tested to be compatible with all major trolling motor brands such as Rhodan, Minn Kota, Motor Guide, Garmin, Lowrance and more.
For information on which battery to consider for your trolling motors thrust rating, check out our blog post here.
If you have the proper charger, charging lithium batteries is no different than most other battery types. Any charger from us, or any charger with an AGM Charging profile will work perfect. Standard lead acid battery chargers will not allow you to maximize the performance of lithium batteries. Due to their lower operating voltage, a standard lead acid battery charger may only charge your Astro Lithium battery to 60% to 80% of its full potential. We strongly recommend a LiFePO4 rated charger to get the most out of your batteries.
All of our batteries are shipped FREE to the Lower 48 United States. All products ship via UPS Ground.
No. This battery does not have the high cranking amps required to start a boat or car engine. This battery is for deep cycle applicaitons such as operating trolling motors, golf carts, marine electronics, and many more.
To see our lithium cranking battery, click here.
Yes, our batteries are great for operating in series or parallel applications.
LFP batteries are very safe. When we hear about lithium battery fires, those are related to other Lithium-Ion battery chemistries. Our batteries are Lithium Iron Phosphate and use a different chemistry that is much more stable.
Lithium iron phosphate has excellent thermal and chemical stability. These batteries stay cool in higher temperatures. They are also incombustible when mishandled during rapid charges and discharges or when there are short circuit issues. Lithium iron phosphate does not experience thermal runaway in the same way that other lithium-ion batteries do, as the phosphate cathode will not burn or explode during overcharging or overheating as the battery remains cool.
While our voltages vary slightly, they are completely fine to work with 12 volt, 24 volt and 36 volt applications.
The variation stems from the nominal voltage of an LiFePO4 cell being 3.2 volts. When assembled in packs, the closest multiples become 12.8 volts, 25.6 volts and 38.4 volts. These voltages are well within the operating limits of 12v, 24v and 36v equipment.
These lithium batteries are the real deal. I replaced my old lead acid batteries with these and I wish I had done it years ago. Night and day difference in performance.
Should have done this a lot sooner. Highly recommend Astro Lithium. I almost went with Dakota, but chose Astro due to the ultra competitive pricing, and top notch customer service.
Very helpful with answering questions during the sales process. I’m very happy with them so far.
Out of this world performance. I use these batteries for my boat flounder gigging all through the night and they haven't failed me yet.